I’m big fan of sandwiches, and since I’m a student at Ball State University I decided to put my passion for sandwiches and good food to use. I will be ranking on a ten point scale five vital categories for a good sandwich.
- Taste- Simply how it tastes (including aftertaste)
- Presentation- How it looks and feels, and how I can hold it
- Fulfillment- How do I feel after eating said sandwich
- Price- Is it worth the price of the sandwich to get it
- Consistency- How often are the places open and how good are the sandwiches to make me want to go regularly
These categories will be ranked on a 0-10 scale, with 0 being worst and 10 being best. The best possible score will be 50 points, and that dining hall will be declared the best dining hall based on sandwiches. The dining halls in Ball State are:
- Bookmark Cafe
- Jamba Juice
- Lafollette #1 (I don’t remember the names but will write them down when I make the actual post)
- Lafollette #2
- Lafollete #3
- Micro Cafe
- Student Center
- Tom John
I’ve already eaten at a few of these places, and know their sandwiches well, so the next few days I will go to the other restuarants and eat there, and when I am done I will report back with my findings.